Quadrivalent Influenza Vaccine (split virion, inactivated) is indicated for the prevention of influenza disease caused by the two influenza A virus subtypes and the two influenza B virus types contained in the vaccine for active immunisation of adults, including pregnant women, and children from 6 months of age and older, and for passive protection of infants from birth to less than 6 months of age following vaccination of pregnant women.
The use of Quadrivalent Influenza Vaccine (split virion, inactivated) should be based on official recommendations.
Before you prescribe this vaccine please refer to the Prescribing information and SmPC links below.
Sanofi Pasteur is committed to providing you and your patients with a comprehensive range of support materials, including disease awareness patient leaflets and in-surgery display items.
• Simply visit https://sanofi.medisa.com
• Select the user group which best describes your role in your organisation
• Narrow your search by selecting the appropriate disease area
• Select which materials you would like to receive and how many
• Log-in or register to create an account
• Confirm your order
MAT-GB-2003244(v1.0) | October 2020